4996 Moss Street - DP-2018-00092
FUHO Design Ltd. has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop 5 new buildings consisting of a total of 6 dwelling units and 3 rental units, consisting of:
- Building A – one-family dwelling with 1 secondary suite, one-family dwelling with lock off unit;
- Building B - two-family dwelling;
- Building C – one-family dwelling with secondary suite;
- Building D – one-family dwelling with an attached garage having 1 parking space;
- Building E - detached garage having 4 parking spaces and 2 at grade surface parking spaces, all having vehicular access from the lane; and
- Proposed total Floor Space Ratio (FSR) 0.85 approximately 8,314.0 sq. ft.
Under the site’s existing RT-11 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before May 17, 2018, to be included in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (28kb)
- Streetscape (45kb)
- Site Plan (202kb)
- Building A Elevations (43kb)
- Building B Elevations (38kb)
- Building C Elevations (37kb)
- Building D Elevations (32kb)
- Landscape Plan (647kb)
Contact: Katrina Hsieh, Project Coordinator, email@example.com, 604.871.6483
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made. If you respond to this notification, we will keep you informed by re-notifying you as to the decision.
The submitted plans may be viewed at the Project Coordinator's office, Development and Building Services Centre, 1st Floor at 515 West 10th Avenue between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday. Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at http://www.vancouver.ca/bylaws/bylaw1.htm or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue) or the Central Public Library (350 West Georgia Street).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.