3510 Main Street - DP-2019-00478
Rositch Hemphill Architects has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to retain, alter, add and convert this existing three(3)-storey mix-use building to a four(4)-storey mix-use building all over two levels of underground parking, having vehicular access from lane. The proposal includes the following:
- first to mezzanine floors: Retail use facing Main Street;
- first to fourth floors: Residential use (a total of 36 units – including townhouse at grade facing East 19th Avenue and rear lane.)
- a total floor space ratio of a maximum 2.43 FSR (approximately 35,251.0 square feet);
- overall proposed height of approximately 52.07 feet; and
- a total of 56 parking spaces and a total of 78 bicycle space on site.
Under the site’s existing C-2 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before October 31, 2019, to be included in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (254KB)
- Title Page (1,130KB)
- Site Plan (1,411KB)
- Roof Plan (789KB)
- Elevations (2,146KB)
- Retention Drawings (1,088KB)
- Landscape Plan (11,923KB)
- Coloured Elevations/ Rendering (949KB)
- Context Plan (3,173KB)
- Shadow Study (1,324KB)
- Streetscape (649KB)
- Arborist Report (1,059KB)
- Design Rationale (183KB)
Contact: Suaad Khalid, Project Coordinator, email@example.com, 604.873.7264
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.