317 W 18th Avenue - DP-2019-00609
Michael Lemon Architect has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to:
- alter and convert this existing Heritage one-family dwelling to a two-unit Multiple Conversion Dwelling with:
- a proposed Floor Space Ratio of 0.60 (approximately 2,769 sq. ft.);
- a proposed height of 35.97 ft.;
- develop a two-storey infill one-family dwelling with:
- a proposed Floor Space Ratio of 0.25 (approximately 1,124 sq. ft.);
- a proposed height of 25.34 ft.; and
- an attached two-car garage and one surface parking space with access from the lane.
Under the site’s existing RS-7 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before September 05 , 2019, to be considered in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (346KB)
- Design Rationale (518KB)
- Elevations (441KB)
- Streetscape North (2,133KB)
- Streetscape South (2,528KB)
- Shadow Study (313KB)
- Neighbour Window Superimposed (271KB)
- Adjacencies (132KB)
- Site Context Statement (96KB)
- Site Plan (408 KB)
- Landscape Plan (236KB)
- Coloured Retention (296KB)
Contact: Giselle Sneddon , Project Coordinator, email@example.com , 604.829.9491
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: development.vancouver.ca
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.