317 West 18th Avenue - DP-2019-00609
The opportunity for commenting is closed. These are final drawings that will be issued shortly.
Michael Lemon Architect has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to:
- alter and convert this existing Heritage one-family dwelling to a two-unit Multiple Conversion Dwelling with:
- a proposed Floor Space Ratio of 0.60 (approximately 2,769 sq. ft.);
- a proposed height of 35.97 ft.;
- develop a two-storey infill one-family dwelling with:
- a proposed Floor Space Ratio of 0.25 (approximately 1,124 sq. ft.);
- a proposed height of 25.34 ft.; and
- an attached two-car garage and one surface parking space with access from the lane.
Contact: Giselle Sneddon, Project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org , 604.829.9491
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: development.vancouver.ca
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.