315 - 319 East 2nd Avenue - DP-2020-00305
Wave Developments has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop on this site a new nine(9)-storey mixed residential and commercial use building, consisting of:
- Manufacturing, Brewing and Distilling Use at Level 1 & 2;
- Restaurant Class A Use at Level 1;
- Fitness Centre and General Office Use at Level 2;
- Residential Use at Levels 3 to 6;
- General Office Use at Levels 8 to 9;
- all over two(2) Levels of underground parking having vehicular access from the lane;
- Proposed Height: 30.5 m; and
- Proposed Floor Space Ratio (FSR): 4.0 FSR, approximately 7,330.0 sq. m.
Under the site’s existing IC-3 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before August 4, 2020 to be considered in the staff review. However, written comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (301KB)
- Design Rationale (5,880KB)
- Site Plan (355KB)
- Streetscape (3,589KB)
- Context Plan (150KB)
- Elevations (1,053KB)
- Project Data Summary (3,589KB)
- Landscape Plan (4,640KB)
Contact: Katrina Hsieh, Project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.829.9528
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.