2058 East 5th Avenue - DP-2018-00551
Hearth Architectural Inc. has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop on this site:
- to alter and convert this existing one-family dwelling to a multiple conversion dwelling (Building 1) containing two dwelling units;
- a one-story infill one-family dwelling with an attached one parking garage (Building 2), providing one parking space having vehicular access from the lane, the proposal includes:
- a total of one (1) parking space;
- a Floor Space Ratio of 0.85 (approximately 3425.5 sq.ft); and
- an overall height of approximately:
- 32.63 ft. for the Principal building at the front; and
- 18.93 ft. for the Infill building at the rear.
Under the site’s existing RT-5 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before October 17, 2018, to be included in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (201kb)
- Site Plan (722kb)
- Elevations (1,052kb)
- Infill Elevations (264kb)
- Landscape Plan (7,438kb)
- Colour Material (1,188kb)
- Context Plan/Design Rationale (1,945kb)
Contact: Suaad Khalid, Project Coordinator, email@example.com, 604.873.7264
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.