2020 East 6th Avenue - DP-2019-00083
Due to the COVID-19 situation, site signs have not been requested to be placed on site. In the interest of keeping everyone which might be affected by the development informed, please also forward this notification notice to the tenants / occupants of the site.
Park Residential Designs has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to:
- alter and convert this existing one-family dwelling to a two-storey plus basement two-unit multiple conversion dwelling with:
- a proposed FSR of 0.63 (2519 sq. ft.);
- a existing height of 33.26 ft.;
- develop a two-storey infill one-family dwelling with:
- a proposed FSR of 0.21 (1034 sq. ft.);
- a proposed height of 25 ft.; and
- an attached one-car garage and one on-grade parking space with access from the lane.
Under the site’s existing RT-5 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before May 18, 2020, to be included in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (350KB)
- Infill Elevations (485KB)
- Landscape Plan (1,044KB)
- Main House Elevations (852KB)
- Site Elevations (382KB)
- Site Plan (658KB)
- Streetscape, Site Context, and Design Rationale (748KB)
Contact: Niall Coffey, Project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.829.9235
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.