1897 West 2nd Avenue - DP-2018-00580
Formwerks Architectural Inc. has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to:
• alter and convert the existing character assessed one-family dwelling to a two-storey plus basement multiple conversion dwelling containing two units with:
• a proposed FSR of 0.43 (2,604 sq.ft.);
• a proposed height of approximately 34 ft.;
• develop an infill three-storey multiple dwelling containing four units with:
• a proposed FSR of 0.95 (5,674 sq.ft.);
• a proposed height of approximately 35 ft.; and
• all over one level of underground parking providing six parking spaces with vehicle access from the lane.
Under the site’s existing RM-4 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before August 30, 2018, to be included in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
Contact: Bryce Casidy, Project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6707
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made. If you respond to this notification, we will keep you informed by re-notifying you as to the decision.
The submitted plans may be viewed at the Project Coordinator's office, Development and Building Services Centre, 1st Floor at 515 West 10th Avenue between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday. Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at http://www.vancouver.ca/bylaws/bylaw1.htm or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue) or the Central Public Library (350 West Georgia Street).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.