1528 West 28th Avenue - DP-2019-00391
Formwerks Architectural Inc has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop on this site:
- to retain, alter, relocate and convert the existing two-storey plus basement one-family dwelling to Multiple Conversion Dwelling containing two dwelling units at the rear; and
- to develop a two-storey multiple dwelling - Infill building containing a total of four (4) dwelling units at the front; consisting of:
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 0.85 approximately 9,377.92 sq. ft.;
- an overall proposed height of 33.14 ft. at the front;
- an overall proposed height of 27.55 ft. at the rear; and
- providing a total of five (5) parking space, having vehicular access from the lane at the rear.
Under the site’s existing RS-5 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before January 2, 2020, to be included in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (310KB))
- Site Plan (1,350KB)
- Elevations (5,737KB)
- Context Plan (1,678KB)
- Streetscape (1,747KB)
- Arborist Report (5,685KB)
- Design Rationale (1,499KB)
Contact: Giselle Sneddon , Project Coordinator, email@example.com , 604.829.9491
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.