750 Pacific Boulevard - DP-2019-00571
Please note a postcard has been re-sent to provide details of the rescheduled Community Open House.
James KM Cheng Architects on behalf of Canadian Metropolitan Properties has applied to develop this site. The proposal includes the following:
• a variety of terracing buildings up to 30 storeys;
• commercial uses on the lower floors;
• market and non-market residential uses on upper floors;
• a Civic Centre including:
• a Community Centre, ice rink, music presentation centre and a 69-space childcare facility; and
• a new community plaza and seawall.
Under the site’s approved CD-1 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Development Permit Board.
A Community Open House is scheduled from 4:00-8:00 p.m., Monday, February 3, 2020, Harbour Event Centre, B105 - 750 Pacific Boulevard, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer any questions.
This application has been scheduled for the Development Permit Board on Monday, March 16, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Meeting Room (1st Floor, City Hall, 453 West 12th Avenue).
To assist you, a brief explanation of the Development Permit Board process is posted on our website at: http://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/development-permit-board.aspx. You or your representative may attend the meeting and, upon request, will be accorded the opportunity to address the Board.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before January 31, 2020, to be included in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Updated Notification Postcard (41kb) - Updated January 17, 2020
- Notification Postcard (28kb)
- Design Rationale (7,949kb)
- Context Plan (2,799kb)
- Site Plan (1,709kb)
- Elevations (4,445kb)
- Sections (2,987kb)
- Shadow Analysis (5,314kb)
- View Impact Analysis (3,051kb)
- Plan Levels 1 to 6 (8,346kb)
- Typical Balcony Vegetation and Impervious Area (799kb)
- Landscape Site Plan (1,163kb)
- Landscape Site Plan Details (5,422kb)
- Landscape Open Space Site Plan (3,400kb)
Contact: John Freeman, Project Facilitator at 604.871.6076 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Development Permit Board will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.