688 West 41st Avenue - DP-2018-00633
Henriquez Partners Architects has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop on this site, consisting of:
- a mixed-use building comprised of one 32-storey tower (Building 3) and one 42-storey tower (Building 4) containing a total of 504 Dwelling Units; atop one podium containing Retail/Office Uses (Levels P1 - 6); all over three levels of underground parking;
- a portion of the future 9-acre Park;
- a total Floor Space Ratio of 0.74 (approximately 85,363 m²); and
- a maximum geodetic building height of 189.38 m for Building 3, and 217.28 m for Building 4.
Under the site’s existing CD-1 zoning, the application is“conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Development Permit Board.
A Community open house is scheduled from 4:00-7:00 p.m., Wednesday, September 12, 2018, Oakridge Mall Auditorium Unit 507 – 650 West 41st Avenue, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer any questions.
This application has been scheduled for the Development Permit Board on Monday, October 29, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Meeting Room (1st Floor, City Hall, 453 West 12th Avenue).
To assist you, a brief explanation of the Development Permit Board process is posted on our website at: http://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/development-permit-board.aspx. You or your representative may attend the meeting and, upon request, will be accorded the opportunity to address the Board.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before September 21, 2018, to be considered in the staff review. However, written comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Oakridge - DP-1 - Appendix C - Plans and Elevations (98,105kb)
- Oakridge - DP-1 - Appendix D - Design Rationale (626kb)
- Oakridge - DP-1 - Appendix G - Sub-Areas Plan (3,866kb)
- Oakridge - DP-1 - Appendix H- Building Number Reference Plan (692kb)
- Oakridge - DP-1 - Appendix I - PDP Approved Prior-to Letter (372kb)
- Open House Display Boards (60,232kb) - Updated September 13, 2018
- Notification Postcard (89kb)
- Design Rationale (88kb)
- Streetscapes (1,016kb)
- Renderings (151,695kb)
- Shadow Analysis (927kb)
- Project Data (990kb)
- Site Plan (3,839kb)
- Elevation - South (3,446kb)
- Elevation - North (7,100kb)
- Elevation - East/West (Building 3) (4,631kb)
- Elevation - East/West (Building 4) (5,557kb)
- Landscape Plan (1,871kb)
Contact: Darren Lee, Project Facilitator, firstname.lastname@example.org 604.871.6703
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Development Permit Board will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made. If you respond to this notification, we will keep you informed by re-notifying you as to the decision.
The submitted plans may be viewed at the Project Facilitator’s office, Development and Building Services Centre, 1st Floor at 515 West 10th Avenue between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday. Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue) or the Central Public Library (350 West Georgia Street).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.