6103 West Boulevard - DP-2019-00404
Gryphon Corporate Group Ltd. has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop the Stanley Ernest Peters (S.E.P.) block of 6100 West Boulevard with:
- a five-storey, mixed-use building consisting of 64 dwelling units on levels 2 to 5 and commercial uses on the ground level;
- a proposed height of 20 m (64.96 ft.);
- a proposed Floor Space Ratio of 2.75 (97,070 sq. ft), inclusive of a Heritage Density Bonus of 10%;
- over 2 levels of underground parking, providing 199 parking spaces, having vehicular access from the lane;
- all historic intact character-defining store front façades of West Boulevard and West 45th Avenue as well as portion of the south façade are proposed to be preserved; and
- missing character-defining elements of the store front façades to be restored.
Under the existing C2 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Development Permit Board.
A Community open house is scheduled from 4:30-7:30 p.m., Wednesday, September 11, 2019, Kerrisdale Community Seniors Centre, 5851 West Boulevard - Multipurpose Room 100, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer any questions.
This application has been scheduled for the Development Permit Board on Monday, December 9, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Meeting Room (1st Floor, City Hall, 453 West 12th Avenue).
To assist you, a brief explanation of the Development Permit Board process is posted on our website at: http://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/development-permit-board.aspx. You or your representative may attend the meeting and, upon request, will be accorded the opportunity to address the Board.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before October 18, 2019, to be considered in the staff review. However, written comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (42kb)
- Statement of Significance (6,210kb)
- Conservation Plan (1,976kb)
- Design Rationale (114kb)
- Renderings (15,079kb)
- Shadow Analysis (10,534kb)
- Project Stats (250kb)
- Site Plan (4,493kb)
- Context Plan (616kb)
- Building Sections (906kb)
- Elevations (14,117kb)
- Landscape Plan (1,238kb)
Contact: Jennifer Catarino, Project Facilitator at email@example.com or 604.871.6023
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Development Permit Board will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.