4175 West 29th Avenue - DP-2018-01146
IBI Group Architects Inc. has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop on this site:
• 2 academic buildings (4 storeys);
• 1 dining hall (1 storey and mezzanine); and
• 1 level of underground parking with access from Camosun Street.
Under the site’s proposed CD-1 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
To learn more, the Applicant will be hosting a Community Open House:
Monday, March 4, 2019 from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
St. Georges School
4175 West 29th Avenue
Note, this proposal has been revised since the Public Hearing. If you would like to view the previous submission, please refer to the rezoning website:
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before March 19, 2019, to be considered in the staff review. However, written comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (31kb)
- Arborist Report (7,221kb)
- Traffic Analysis (4,160kb)
- Table of Contents (2,159kb)
- Coversheet (1,247kb)
- Exterior Renderings (54,421kb)
- Shadow Analysis (11,328kb)
- Site Plan Existing (316kb)
- Site Plan Phase One (308kb)
- Site Plan Master Plan (292kb)
- Site Plan Construction Management Plan (320kb)
- Elevations (5,165kb)
- Landscape Site Plan (1,029kb)
- Landscape Level 1 Material and Lighting Plan (1,221kb)
Contact: Erica Tsang-Trinaistich, Project Facilitator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7031
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.