3133 W Broadway - DP-2018-00039
4184 Investments, Ltd. has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop at this site a new 6-storey, mixed-use building with a restoration of the adjoining existing theatre building. The proposal includes the following:
- 40 market strata dwelling units;
- New retail units at grade with a floor space area of 411 m² (4,423 sq.ft.);
- Building height of approximately 20.3m (66.65 ft.);
- Total floor space area of 5840 m² (62,864 sq.ft.); and
- Two levels of underground parking accessed from the lane with a total of 47 parking spaces.
Under the site’s existing C2-C zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
A Community open house was held from 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm on Thursday, March 15, 2018, at St. James Community Centre Hall, 3214 West 10th Avenue with the applicant team and City staff available to answer any questions.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before April 16, 2018, to be considered in the staff review. However, written comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Revised Notification Post Card (82kb)
- Notification Post Card (71kb)
- Design Rationale (2,014kb)
- Perspective Operators Business Plan (2,475kb)
- Perspective Rendering (8,683kb)
- Project Data (184kb)
- Site Plan (228kb)
- Context Plan and Streetscape (2,367kb)
- Shadow Analysis (3,543kb)
- Elevations (1,844kb)
- Landscape Plan (1,488kb)
Contact: Carl Stanford, Project Facilitator, email@example.com 604.871.6796
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.