1555 Robson Street - DP-2018-00589
IBI Group has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop on this site:
• A 28-storey, mixed-use building with Office and retail uses at ground level;
• 177 residential units including 24 units of social housing;
• A Floor Space Ratio, FSR of 9.63 (approximately 174,837 sq.ft.); and
• A building height of approximately 300 ft.
Under the site’s existing C-6 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Development Permit Board.
This application has been rescheduled for the Development Permit Board on January 7, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Meeting Room (1st Floor, City Hall, 453 West 12th Avenue).
To assist you, a brief explanation of the Development Permit Board process is posted on our website at: http://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/development-permit-board.aspx. You or your representative may attend the meeting and, upon request, will be accorded the opportunity to address the Board.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before September 12, 2018, to be considered in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (29kb)
- Design Rationale (4,212kb)
- Project Stats (2,524kb)
- Renderings (1,084kb)
- Streetscape (5,961kb)
- Aerial Context Plan (5,856kb)
- Context Plan (564kb)
- Shadow Studies (2,793kb)
- Landscape - Sections (754kb)
- Landscape - Site Plan (1,774kb)
- Landscape - Public Realm Plan (667kb)
- Landscape - Ground Floor Plan (276kb)
- Landscape - Level 2 Plan (505kb)
- Landscape - Level 4 Plan (451kb)
- Landscape - Level 5 Plan (682kb)
- Landscape - Level 18 Plan (164kb)
- Landscape Sections (754kb)
Contact: John Freeman, Project Facilitator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6076
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Development Permit Board will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.