1503 Kingsway - DP-2018-00892 - Revised
*Please note a correction was made to the DP Number in the postcard, originally sent June 13, 2019.
Cressey has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop the following on this site:
- 13-storey, mixed-use building including a 6-storey podium with retail uses at grade and office space provided above;
- townhouses facing Fleming St. and Dumfries St.;
- a total of 154 dwelling units;
- an approximate building height of 167.3 ft. (51 m);
- a Floor Space Ratio of 2.5 (approximately 167,536 sq.ft.); and
- all over 2 levels of underground parking accessed from a lane connected to Fleming Street and Dumfries Street.
Under the site’s existing C-2 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Development Permit Board.
A Community open house is scheduled from 4:30-7:30 p.m., Thursday, June 27, 2019, Trout Lake Community Centre - Grandview Room, 3360 Victoria Drive, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer any questions.
This application has been scheduled for the Development Permit Board on Monday, Novmeber 25, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Meeting Room (1st Floor, City Hall, 453 West 12th Avenue).
To assist you, a brief explanation of the Development Permit Board process is posted on our website at: http://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/development-permit-board.aspx. You or your representative may attend the meeting and, upon request, will be accorded the opportunity to address the Board.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before July 30, 2019, to be considered in the staff review. However, written comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Revised Notification Postcard (26kb) - New Development Permit Board Date
- Notification Postcard (29kb) - Revised June 17, 2019
- Design Rationale (209kb)
- Streetscape (2,115kb)
- Revised 3D Views (5,140kb) - Revised August 2, 2019
- Revised Shadow Analysis (4,318kb) - Revised August 2, 2019
- Project Data/Stats (3,677kb)
- Cross Sections (4,654kb) - Revised August 2, 2019
- Site Plan (5,537kb)
- Context Plan (467kb)
- Elevations (12,719kb)
- Landscape Plan (7,756kb)
Contact: Jennifer Catarino, Project Facilitator at email@example.com or 604.871.6023
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Development Permit Board will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.