1090 West Pender Street - DP-2017-00907
Musson Cattell Mackey Partnership has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop this site with a 33- storey commercial building. The proposal includes the following:
• retail use on the ground floor and office use on ground to 33rd floor;
• 52,224 sq. m. (562,135 sq. ft.) of floor area;
• building height of 122.8 m (403 ft.); and
• seven levels of underground parking accessed from the lane.
This rezoning application was approved by City Council, following Public Hearing, on February 26, 2015. Among the conditions of Council’s approval, the applicant must obtain approval of a development permit. In making a decision on a development application, the Director of Planning shall have particular regard to the conditions outlined in the rezoning report, but may allow minor alterations to the form of development previously approved by Council.
Further information on this Council decision, including the Policy Report and related Appendices and minutes of the Council meeting, is available on the city’s website at the following links:
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before November 21 , 2017, to be considered in the staff review. However, written comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (48kb)
- Design Rationale (90kb)
- Design Rationale - Landscape (606kb)
- Project Data & Context Plan (451kb)
- Site Plan (602kb)
- Streetscapes (1.44mb)
- Shadow Analysis 1.84mb)
- Perspectives (1.66mb)
- Building Elevation - North & East (1.98mb)
- Building Elevation - South & West(1.75mb)
- Building Elevation - West Pender Street(1.01mb)
- Building Elevation - North (1.14mb)
- Building Elevation - East(709kb)
- Building Elevation - South (1.29mb)
- Building Elevation - West(1.01mb)
- Building Elevation - West Pender Street - Top and Bottom (1.43mb)
- Landscape Plan (4.46mb)
Contact: Lisa King, Project Facilitator, firstname.lastname@example.org , 604.873.7642
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made.
Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/land-use-and-development-policies-and-guidelines.aspx or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.