4525 Clarendon Street - DP-2017-00586
Eszter Csutkai Architect has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop a Small House/Duplex Development with 4 units on this site, consisting of 3 buildings:
- Total proposed Floor Space Ratio is 0.85 (approximately 5,159 sq.ft.;
- Building A facing East 29th Avenue is a two and a partial third storeys plus basement, one-family dwelling with one lock off unit located in the basement, and an attached garage providing one parking space, having vehicular access from Clarendon Street.
- Proposed floor area is 1,468 sq.ft.; and
- proposed height is 34 ft.
- Building B facing East 29th Avenue is a two and a partial third storeys plus basement, two-family dwelling with two lock off units located in the basements, and two attached garages providing two parking spaces, having vehicular access from Clarendon Street.
- Proposed floor area is 2,731 sq.ft.; and
- proposed height is 35 ft.
- Building C at the rear of the lot facing Clarendon Street is a two storeys, one-family dwelling with surface parking at the rear, having vehicular access from the rear lane.
- Proposed floor area is 959 sq.ft.; and
- proposed height is 25 ft.
Under the site's existing RT-11 zoning, the application is "conditional" so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before July 28, 2017, to be included in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
Contact: Maria Cheng, Project Coordinator, email@example.com, 604.871.6224
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made. If you respond to this notification, we will keep you informed by re-notifying you as to the decision.
The submitted plans may be viewed at the Project Coordinator's office, Development and Building Services Centre, 1st Floor at 515 West 10th Avenue between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday. Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at http://www.vancouver.ca/bylaws/bylaw1.htm or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue) or the Central Public Library (350 West Georgia Street).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.