3515 Kingsway - DP-2017-00318
1051521 B.C. Ltd. has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to retain the use of the existing Health Enhancement Centre at the above-noted location.
Development Permit Number DP-2017-00318 (formerly DE420199) was issued on April 18, 2016, expiring on April 18, 2017. This is the first extension request.
Permitted services include:
- Permit approval is for the exclusive use of Guan Xin and Nikki Chow, operators of Maple Wellness Health Centre;
- Hours of operation are limited to 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., seven (7) days a week;
- Copies of accreditation and photo ID for all employees are to be on display at all times;
- No translucent or opaque film, posters, or similar elements are to be installed on or directly outside or inside of the approved glazing frontages/windows; and
- The Operational Letter signed by operators Guan Xin and Nikki Chow dated March 14, 2016, forms part of this approval.
Under the site’s existing C-2 zoning, the Health Enhancement Centre use is ‘conditional’,
so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before June 9, 2017, to be considered in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (28kb)
Contact: Jessica Blackmore, Permit Extension & Renewal Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7717
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made. If you respond to this notification, we will keep you informed by re-notifying you as to the decision.
The submitted plans may be viewed at the Project Coordinator's office, Development and Building Services Centre, 1st Floor at 515 West 10th Avenue between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday. Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at http://www.vancouver.ca/bylaws/bylaw1.htm or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue) or the Central Public Library (350 West Georgia Street).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.