1975 Trimble Street - DP-2017-00383
Birmingham and Wood Architects has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to propose the following through a Heritage Revitalization Agreement:
- relocate, restore and convert an existing one-family dwelling heritage building to a two-storey plus basement multiple conversion dwelling containing three dwelling units and one secondary suite on the north lot;
- develop a three-storey plus basement one-family dwelling adjacent and to the south on the newly subdivided lot;
- a total of five dwelling units on this site;
- a total Floor Space Ratio (FSR) of 1.05, approximately 11,607.35 square feet;
- an overall building height of approximately 29.83 feet on the north lot and 30.32 feet on the south lot; and
- attached two-car garage in the heritage building and attached one-car garage in the one-family building, having vehicular access from Trimble and the lane.
Under the site’s existing RS-1 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before April 20, 2018, to be considered in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (248kb)
- Site Analysis (17,365kb)
- Statement of Significance (8,104kb)
- Architectural Drawings - North Lot (9,357kb)
- Architectural Drawings - South Lot (7,978kb)
- Landscape - North Lot (1,674kb)
- Landscape - South Lot (1,868kb)
Contact: Christine Fong, Project Coordinator, email@example.com, 604.871.6758
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made. If you respond to this notification, we will keep you informed by re-notifying you as to the decision.
The submitted plans may be viewed at the Project Coordinator's office, Development and Building Services Centre, 1st Floor at 515 West 10th Avenue between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday. Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at http://www.vancouver.ca/bylaws/bylaw1.htm or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue) or the Central Public Library (350 West Georgia Street).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.