1080 Wolfe Avenue - DP-2017-00554
J+R Katz Design and Architecture Inc. has applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop on this site:
- Interior and exterior alterations of this existing three-storey One-Family Dwelling by:
- Relocating the existing building within the building envelope on the site;
- Adding a rear addition to the existing building;
- Having a proposed Total Floor Area of 14,923 sq.ft;
- Having a proposed Height of 41.87 ft; and
- Providing two parking spaces to be located in the basement having vehicular access from Wolfe Avenue;
- And; developing an outdoor swimming pool proposed to be located in the front yard;
- And; interior and exterior alterations to the existing accessory building by:
- Relocating the accessory building to the front yard and converting it to a pool house having a proposed Total Floor Area of 913 sq.ft;
Under the site’s existing First Shaughnessy District zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before August 27, 2017, to be considered in the staff review. However, comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
- Notification Postcard (191kb)
- Design Rationale (21kb)
- Streetscape (232kb)
- Site Plan (789kb)
- Elevations (1,693kb)
Contact: Joseph Smallwood, Project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6442
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Director of Planning will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made. If you respond to this notification, we will keep you informed by re-notifying you as to the decision.
The submitted plans may be viewed at the Project Coordinator's office, Development and Building Services Centre, 1st Floor at 515 West 10th Avenue between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday. Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at http://www.vancouver.ca/bylaws/bylaw1.htm or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue) or the Central Public Library (350 West Georgia Street).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.