1488 Robson Street - DP-2016-00376 - Revised submission dated February 28, 2017
Musson Cattell Mackey Partnership has submitted a revised application to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop this site with a 31 and 32 storey mixed-use building. The proposal includes the following:
• 300 dwelling units (63 social housing units /237 market units);
• retail use on the ground and office use on the second and third floors;
• 394,287 sq. ft. of floor area;
• building height of 299.5 ft.; and
• three levels of underground parking accessed fromthe lane.
Under the site’s existing C-6 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Development Permit Board.
This application has been rescheduled for the Development Permit Board on June 12, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Meeting Room (1st Floor, City Hall, 453 West 12th Avenue).
To assist you, a brief explanation of the Development Permit Board process is posted on our website at: http://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/development-permit-board.aspx. You or your representative may attend the meeting and, upon request, will be accorded the opportunity to address the Board.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments should be received on, or before April 7, 2017, to be considered in the staff review. However, written comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
Revised Application (February 28, 2017)
- Revised Notification Post Card (91kb)
- Revised Project Data - 2017 (4.21mb)
- Revised Design Rationale -2017 (9.28mb)
- Revised Site Plan - 2017 (1.13mb)
- Revised Context Plan - 2017 (16.92mb)
- Revised Streetscape - 2017(4.10mb)
- Revised View Analysis - 2017 (26.00mb)
- Revised Shadow Studies - 2017 (103.04mb)
- Revised Elevations - 2017 (4.60mb)
- Revised Landscape plan - 2017 (1.38mb)
Original Application (September 26, 2016)
- Revised Post Card - Development Permit Board date - Cancelled (63kb)
- Notification Post Card (62kb)
- Design Rationale (35.48mb)
- Project Data (4.46mb)
- Revised Project Data (3.34mb)
- Site Plan (4.78mb)
- Context Plan (17.02mb)
- Streetscape (2.60mb)
- Revised Streetscape (2.41mb)
- View Analysis (59.8mb)
- Shadow Analysis (33.17mb)
- Elevations (3.21mb)
- Revised Elevations (3.55mb)
- Landscape Plan (1.33mb)
Contact: Lisa King, Project Facilitator, email@example.com, 604.873.7642
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Development Permit Board will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made. If you respond to this notification, we will keep you informed by re-notifying you as to the decision.
The submitted plans may be viewed at the Project Facilitator’s office, Development and Building Services Centre, 1st Floor at 515 West 10th Avenue between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday. Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at http://www.vancouver.ca/commsvcs/bylaws/bylaw1.htm or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue) or the Central Public Library (350 West Georgia Street).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.