1345 Davie Street - DP-2016-00373
Henriquez Partners Architects have applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop this site with two new 18 and 19 storey residential buildings, over a 3 and 4 storey podium. The proposal includes:
• 153 market residential and 68 social housing units;
• Building heights of approximately 53m and 48m;
• Gross floor area of 21,584 m2; and
• 4 levels of underground parking (257 spaces), accessed from rear lane.
Under the site’s existing RM-5D zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Development Permit Board.
This application has now been rescheduled for the Development Permit Board.
To assist you, a brief explanation of the Development Permit Board process is posted on our website at: http://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/development-permit-board.aspx. You or your representative may attend the meeting and, upon request, will be accorded the opportunity to address the Board.
A Community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at The Coast Plaza Hotel, 1763 Comox Street with the applicant team and City staff available to answer any questions.
We welcome your written comments (letter or e-mail) on this development application. Comments will be considered up until the date of decision.
Prior-to Response Drawings:
- Project Data (341kb)
- Site Plan (766kb)
- View Analyses (8,313kb)
- Shadow Studies (1,617kb)
- South Elevation at Davie Street (14,425kb)
- West Elevation at Broughton Street (8,924kb)
- East Elevation (9,217kb)
- North Elevation at Lane (11,624kb)
- West Elevation at Courtyard (7,273kb)
- East Elevation at Courtyard (6,592kb)
- Landscape Plan Ground Level (10,673kb)
- Tree Management Plan (1,416kb)
- New Development Permit Board date - March 20, 2017 (33kb)
- Revised Post Card - Development Permit Board date - Cancelled (31kb)
- Notification Post Card (70kb)
- Project Data (4.01mb)
- Site Plan (1.48mb)
- Design Rationale (14.21mb)
- Renderings (10.43mb)
- View Analyses (10.44mb)
- Shadow Studies (6.64mb)
- South Elevation at Davie Street (4.20mb)
- West Elevation at Broughton Street (2.97mb)
- East Elevation (6.21mb)
- North Elevation at Lane (3.68mb)
- West Elevation at Courtyard (2.73mb)
- East Elevation at Courtyard (2.73mb)
- Landscape Plan Ground Level (2.04mb)
Contact: Wendy LeBreton, Project Facilitator, email@example.com, 604.871.6796
To assist you, a Glossary of key technical terms and a brief explanation of the application process is posted on our website at: vancouver.ca/devapps
In reviewing this application, and before making a decision, the Development Permit Board will also need to consider City by-law regulations, and Council-adopted policies and guidelines. Once a full application review is completed, a decision will be made. If you respond to this notification, we will keep you informed by re-notifying you as to the decision.
The submitted plans may be viewed at the Project Facilitator’s office, Development and Building Services Centre, 1st Floor at 515 West 10th Avenue between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday. Copies of City by-law regulations, policies and guidelines are available at the City's website at http://www.vancouver.ca/commsvcs/bylaws/bylaw1.htm or at either the Development and Building Services Centre (1st Floor, 515 West 10th Avenue) or the Central Public Library (350 West Georgia Street).
Please note that all comments and responses to this notification are subject to, and may be released, pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The Act does, however, protect your privacy by prohibiting disclosure of personal information (such as names, addresses and other identifying information) where such a disclosure would be an unreasonable invasion of personal privacy.